Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TMBG

On Saturday we had our second official date night without Flower. We dropped her off with the Sturgill's and they took her to our ward picnic and then brought her to the apartment. From what we understand she was a real charmer at the picnic and had Jerry wrapped around her little finger at home. She had so much fun with them and I think the feeling was mutual. Thanks you guys for taking care of our Flower. :O)
For our date we walked to the Reef for dinner. I think I Liked it better then KG and the Goodsell's. My meal was yummy! We then walked to the Egyptian Theater
for a concert. What better venue then this!

The opening act was Oppenheimer. Opening acts can be so hit or miss! This one was
fabulous! We loved them!



We bought their CD and then waited anxiously for the main act...!
They were very entertaining and we loved every minute of it! It was the first time seeing them for all of us and well worth it!

The entire weekend was packed with fun. I can't ask for anything better then that!

4 comments:

Heather BT said...

Howdy!
Long time Lurker here, I got your site from Chinese Starfish. Just wondering if You've gotten flower the TMBG here comes the ABC's cd. Our little guy loves it.
Heather BT
http://adoptakid.blogspot.com

sara :) said...

Lucky! We saw TMBG about 4 or 5 years ago when we were visiting from Oregon for my niece's blessing. Someone happened to mention they were playing at the Big Easy that night so we were SO there. It was a GREAT show. Still have my concert t-shirt. Sounds like you had a great time. :)

Krisser said...

I've been wanting to go see them for so long! Ahh the memories of listening to TMBG with Joe and all of his buddies. I'm glad you had a good night, and I'm glad Flower had such a great evening too!

ang :o) said...

heather-thanks for the tip-i just ordered it! so fun!

Sara-we had tickets to see them in 2001 right before 9-11 and then they canceled it. i was excited about his venue. i've never been to the Big Easy.

Kristie-I have those same memories! what a fun group of boys!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out