Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Finally Finished Stillwatch!!!

It took me a while to get through but I made it! The first half just wasn't sucking me in like some of her books do. It didn't get 'can't put it down good' till chapter 25. Then I was hooked and rushed through it as quick as I could. There were 43 chapters so the fact that it wasn't super good till 25 isn't saying much for the book but I'm glad I stuck to it. It took me over a month to get to chapter 25 and it only took me a little over a week to finish it after chapter 25! I was happy with how it ended! If anyone want to borrow it's all yours! :)

Now I'll start on Silent Night. It's a much shorter book and should be a quick read.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out