Monday, June 28, 2010

jensen reunion

friday the 25th, the jensen's had a reunion. well it was actually all weekend, but the girls and i were only able to make it to an hour of the bbq on friday. we enjoyed the playground before everyone arrived.



then everyone arrived and mingled.
a cousin talking to kg's brother justin.
kg in charge of the grill.
cousin wendy and her daughter sarah.
niece erina.
kg's brother erik and his dad ken.
the olive girls.


river and great grandma jensen.
i love this photo of erina! pretty little thing.
uncle ferrin and cousin.
aunt becky and cousin.
cousin's husband.
cousin's child.
it was nice to see everyone and i was bummed that my flaky brain planned two things for the same weekend. i missed out on the remainder of the reunion because i chose to stick to my plans for idaho falls because i didn't want my mom driving alone and i also hadn't been there in 3 years. THREE YEARS! that is a crime. so after we ate at the bbq, mom and the girls joined me in the van and we were idaho falls bound. more to come.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out