Monday, December 18, 2017

Weekend with the Morley's

I love these people with all my heart! We went to Utah for the spa day that I won through Collin Kartchner for #harveyuslut fundraiser and we stayed two nights with the Morley's. So many laughs and good times. These are just the photos I took with my real camera. I'm grateful they finally gave me a reason to get another memory card. I haven't been able to find mine for a year. Then of course I couldn't find my card reader. Well last week KG found both! I also haven't used this laptop for a year. And I forgot how long uploading, converting photos, and blogging takes. I'm on 5 hours just for the photos in this blog. That does include putting them in google drive to share them with marco. It's no wonder I chatbooks now. But it is nice to have nice photos once in a while. It was all totally worth it and the weekend was wonderful!











No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out