Sunday, August 26, 2012

jared gets married!

the weekend of august 24-26 i went to idaho falls with sandee and the kids to attendmy cousin jared's wedding.  he married a beautiful girl name kassie.  we shared a hotel room.  the kids swam a few times.  we got to go to my favorite temple.  my girls spent the night at my cousin cheryl's house which was so special to me.  i used to stay at her house and then her kids stayed with me!  my girls danced with my cousin robbie.  we just had a wonderful time!










































































































































on the way home we made our regular stop at pickle's place but this time it was raining so it was a quick photo!  we also saw a double rainbow which will always remind us of amanda!  strangely just before seeing it river randomly started talking about amanda and how much she missed her. :)  amanda continues to send us signs that she is watching over us.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out