Tuesday, February 14, 2012

hearts a flutter

The girl's Valentine's loot. They each got a Minnie loves Mickie t-shirt, a hooded blanket with heart ears, and a hello kitty cup, plate and bowl for their breakfast.
The sweetest little Valentine's wrapped up in their new blankets. I love the hearts on their head!
Heart shaped pizza...before
The girls got these adorable( and delicious might I add-pink lemonade!) from Lynnette!
Heart shaped pizza...after. Mmm. It's not burned, that's a shadow.
River happily eating her pizza. I just realized that her gymnastics leotard has hearts on it! How fitting.
Flower loves her pizza too!
New lamps and shades from my valentine's
Cute valentine's cups
Sweet cards


I love their signatures! River's is on the right.




A very happy day.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out