Saturday, March 5, 2011

mmm, cupcakes.

the first monday of every month kris and i take dinner and dessert to a few special gals in our ward. this month was my time for dessert so i made vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. they were delicious! i set two aside and let the girls decorate their own and they loved it.
ooh i love her lips! she pouts hers out when she's concentrating.
i also had fun looking for the perfect cupcake liners. i fell in love with these green and pink polka-dots!


flower puts her lips in when she concentrates. cute.




we also took oranges, one for each member of the families.
i actually look forward to this time every month. it gets hard to think of something to make each month but it forces me to think about others at least once during the month. :) it also helps me think of why we are doing this and show my appreciation.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out