Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday-March 1st- I love Mail!

HAPPY MARCH! Too bad it's snowing! :( It's supposed to be getting warm. What's the deal? Thursday KG stayed up so that he could go to a karate group class at 10:00 am. He has wanted to go to more group classes but he is either still sleeping at 5:30 because Flower's afternoon nap woke him up, or he wants to stay home and play with Flower. His karate instructor suggested coming during the day because they are less full and that way he could bring Flower and have the best of both worlds. He decided to give it a try. She had a blast and he was able to do a group class and it seems to be a good solution. It was also nice for me to have some alone time in the morning! ;) I spent a lot of time in the office. We also discovered that perhaps Flower is getting some molars. Stopping the milk dried up her runny nose but then 3 days later it was runny again. She's also had rosy cheeks and not sleeping well. Actually it's more like extremes one way or the other. She either sleeps 11 or 12 hours or doesn't sleep at all for about 4 days. She actually slept great the night before, from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am. KG actually had to wake her to take her with him to karate. Therefore, when they got home at noon she went right back to bed. I got home about 2:00 and she woke a half hour later. She was grumpy and clingy so I finally put the laptop away, turned my ringer off, and avoided work for an hour to cuddle with her on the sofa. She doesn't cuddle unless she doesn't feel good. I enjoyed it! I also had the most wonderful package waiting in the mail box today! I don't know if I've ever mentioned how much I love mail, but I do! I'd rather find junk mail then have the box be empty. Anyhow, my friend Jodi made the cutest outfit. She made a top that will work great as a dress for now. She also sewed the same material onto the bottom of a pair of jeans that are 3T. By then the 'dress' will be a top. She also made a headband out of the same material. The headband and top are reversible and the whole thing is just scrumptious! Thanks Roger's! After lunch Flower perked right up and was a joy for the rest of the night. After the night time routine I took some movies back to Blockbuster and did some grocery shopping, getting home right before KG had to be to work. Now I am blogging and watching Survivor! I love reality TV. America's Next Top Model started last night and I was able to watch that during my alone time this morning. I already have my favorite and wasn't disappointed my who went home! I also love Tivo so that I can be an addict without it affecting time with my daughter! ;)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out