Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chicken Mushroom Crepes

Make crepes ahead of time. (If you want that recipe, let me know.) When I make mine I make sure to make enough that we'll have some left for dessert, in which I put melted butter and powdered sugar before rolling them up. YUM!

Chicken Filling With Mushroom Sauce


1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
2 1/2 c. cooked chicken

Combine all ingredients.

Mushroom Sauce:

2 tbsp. melted butter
1 small onion; chopped
diced bell pepper to taste
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cube chicken bouillon
2 tbsp. water
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 c. cheddar cheese

Combine all ingredients. Make sure bouillon cube is dissolved. Set aside some of the cheese or grate extra for the top.

Line crepes with filling. Roll up and place in a pan like enchiladas. Pour sauce over top. Cover and bake for 15 minutes at 350*. Sprinkle top with grated cheddar cheese and return to oven for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds delicious and a great shortcut! My dad's chicken crepes recipe takes a little longer but is worth it.

http://www.world-of-crepes.com/chicken-crepes-recipe.html

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

I do actually need a good crepe recipe if you wouldn't mind!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out