Saturday, July 9, 2011

classic car parade

july 9th
we went to the classic car parade with my dad and sandee. we got great seats right on a corner and enjoyed all the cars!







my favorite!
my other favorite!































another favorite!











so cool.







after the parade we walked over to the fountain on the grove and let the girls run free.
gotta love that hungry bottom! :)












finally we ended the night by meeting ryan, amanda and lorelai at fanci freez for some ice cream.



super fun summer night.

this was also the night i found out my parents put their house up for sale because my dad received a phone call from my mom that it had sold, less than 24 hours after they listed it, for full asking price! such a huge miracle.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out