Tuesday, July 12, 2011

tuesday night volleyball

july 12th
every tuesday night is volleyball night at the church. the girls and i went along to play around.












miles brought his long board. i had so much fun pushing the girls around the gym.


















the kids had a blast together.
i also went so that i could have a conversation with jerry. he is full of so much insight and helped me tremendously that night! i'm grateful for good friends who help me see things differently just by being willing to listen and then sharing their wisdom with me. he gave me a new point of view on something i'd toiled with for years and years regarding adoption and special needs. one small phrase has taken so much angst away. very, very grateful.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out