Monday, September 28, 2009

Meeting babies Teajen and Tieran.

Saturday night, after 9:00 pm, we went to Middleton. With the late hour and my mood, I really didn't want to go but knew I'd regret it if I didn't. Marco and Steph were in town with their new baby girl Tieran and Stephen and Chelsea were there with their 2 month old guy Teajen.
Chelsea and Teajen
2 week old Tieran...I can't believe how much hair she has!
Sandee and Kas met us there as well.
Tieran and Kas
Raab is Stephen and Chelsea's 2 year old boy.
Raab and River



River and Lucia(Marco and Stephen's mom)
Howard(Marco and Stephen's dad)

It was a nice visit and fun to see the gang. I always hoped but wasn't sure I'd see the day that Marco would be a daddy. My heart is so full of love for their new little family.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out