Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Supa Fly Girls Night

Last Saturday evening we had our annual back to school girls night with my family.
In attendance were:
(back row) me, Amanda, Sandee, Alyse
(front row) Kassidee, Flower, Victoria, mom, River, Lauren, Lorelai
We had it at the clubhouse. We ate Mexican food and talked, which annoyed Lo and Torta who just wanted to leave to buy candy. ;) The littles ran around like crazy people. I sure love watching my daughters run around and have fun with their cousins. :)
Here's a rare moment of calm accompanied by tons of adorable giggles.
Finally a candy run was made and then we watched Girl's Just Want To Have Fun. Love that movie. It brings back so many memories with my cousins Allison and Emily. After the movie everyone went home and Lo and Tort came home with me to spend the night. We watched Edward Scissor Hands and then Benny and Joon, two of my favorites.
It was a really, really nice evening!
Love you girls.
Grandma and her girls

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out