Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sleeping and helping.

As I've mention before, since we got this new bed and she's up so high, I never get to see Flower sleeping any more. I love peeking in on them and staring at them while they sleep. Well she unknowingly humored me the other night by falling asleep with her face squished up against the side through the hole.
Now...if I could only reach those lips to kiss them.

She's such a good helper. Her favorite thing is to wipe things down. If you give her a clorox wipe she will go to town. One day she cleaned the air conditioner intake vent. She'll clean her toys and cabinets. Yesterday she cleaned River's high chair and got it cleaner than it's been before!

She likes to help unload the dishwasher, put the clothes from the washer to the dryer, put her clean clothes away and help take care of River. She's an awesome 4 year old to have around.

1 comment:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

That must be so nice to have an extra set of helpful hands!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out