Saturday, August 13, 2011

august trip, day 3::idaho falls-swimming

we went to idaho falls for the campbell reunion. i can't find a single photo from the reunion. not sure what happened to them. but we had a great time. i love my mom's family. so laid back and easy going. we met at a park and just mingled. kg and i played the card game BS with some of the cousins. the auction was a blast and we had a great time.
after the reunion i invited anyone who wanted to join us to swim in the hotel. ashley and kristen took us up on it and my girls had fun playing with cousins.




after that kg and the girls plus kassidee went to jakers for my birthday dinner.


it was a good way to spend my birthday.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out