Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Doughnuts and noodles!

I had a work meeting and lunch so KG had a daddy daughter day with the girls. He took them to the free movie at the Edwards. They watched a Veggie Tales film. Then he took them to the park for the free lunch and some play time. Shannon and her kids were at the movie too...not sure if they went to the park but they all came swimming after that. Sandee and the kids also joined them in the pool as well as Scott and his kids! It was really fun. I peeked out every now and then while I worked.
I LOVE these photos of River in the doughnut! I'd giggle every time I looked at her in the pool. She was so relaxed and sat like that forever! (sorry for the poor phone quality photos)


Flower loves the noodles. She swims all over the pool on them.
So cute cuddling with daddy.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

the water looks so inviting.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out