Saturday, June 27, 2009

Photos of the Fuhriman's!

My good friend Amanda sent her littles off to Texas today. They will be spending a few weeks with their dad. Man that would be hard for a mommy. I was honored last night when she asked me if I'd take some photos so she'd have current ones to gaze at whilst they're away. We had a great time in downtown right before they caught their plane. Thanks for letting me do this my friend!
Here are some of my favs.












Look how pretty she is. And she's got about the best head of hair on the planet! She wanted this photo taken because she wants to find herself a modern man. ;)







Love, love, love the pink chairs!!!


She is such a good mom!

Have fun in Texas kids.
I'll be having fun with Amanda while they're gone! She went to a family reunion picnic with us tonight. She's coming to a BBQ with us tomorrow and we'll be seeing a movie next week! Good times.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out