Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lighting!

on june 22 we had an amazing lighting storm. we have a very large window next to our bed. i let the girls sleep with me so we could watch. i opened up the blinds all the way and we lay on my bed and just watched. it was awesome and they were mesmerized. so much so that staring so intently lulled them to sleep.
after they fell asleep i grabbed my camera and went to the balcony. i played around with different settings and just snapped away for about an hour. it was so peaceful.










i love me some thundering and lighting!

2 comments:

A-me said...

well done on the photos! i too love me some thunder and lightning!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Very cool pics!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out