Monday, September 24, 2007

Belt test

On September 14th KG and John tested for their next belt in karate. This was the first time I have gone to watch. It was really cool to be there. Regretfully I missed a lot of the beginning because he's never done one this way before and didn't know how it would go. We both thought I'd be safe getting something to eat with Flower and then coming back so that we wouldn't get antsy sitting there for three hours. My sister called while we were eating Tony Roma's so she and her two kids joined us. They then went with me to watch KG.



I only took the first four photos. I'm grateful to the guy that took the rest of these photos and for sharing them with us!



I did see him get his belt and get kicked in the gut so that was worth it! I'm so proud of him for going after something he's wanted to do for so long!


Congratulations Boys! :)
p.s.-here is the video of the awesome kick!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Oh, I love how his toenails matched his suit!

Congrats KG and John! That's a great accomplishment. :)

ang :o) said...

yep, his toes usually look better then mine!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out