Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I LOVE BEING A MOM!

Yes that was sarcasm!
We put Flower down to bed at her usual time and she just chatted away for the next hour and a half. At 11 KG left for work. Apparently that was her queue to get up and play. She hadn't come out of her room so I thought I'd give her a minute to see if she'd lay back down. After about ten minutes she came running out saying she had to poop. So, I told her to go back in and sit on the potty since it was in her room and I'd be right in. Stupid move as a mother, I'm now fully aware of this. A few minutes later she comes running out, carrying her cloth diaper and flings it at me. Yes, you read that right. Shit comes flying out of the diaper and lands on my pants. Now if this wasn't squishy diarrhea poop it wouldn't have been so bad but it was. It goes on the sofa and on the floor as well. I am just delighted! It was smeared between her legs and up her back. I was scared to go into the bedroom. Thankfully, there was no sign of it anywhere but on her potty and on her jammies. I put her in the tub and sprayed her off and got her back to bed. Now I'm sure the reason she wasn't falling asleep was because she had a stomach ache. I then went back to the living room to clean my pants, the floor and the sofa. That's when I discovered that with each step the little cutie took, it had dripped off her hiney leaving a nice little trail for me to step in. Yes, I stepped in every bit of it and smeared it as I went. This is so much fun! I have no interest in tackling the diaper or pajamas just yet. Instead, I think I'll go do something I shouldn't do but know it will help for the moment. Peace out!

3 comments:

sara :) said...

I have a story almost exactly like that! But mine didn't involve the couch. It was just all over the bed, carpet, hall, footprints everywhere...

Ick. I hope she was able to go to sleep and feel better. Oh, and I hope you feel better too! I hate cleaning up bodily excretions! :)

A-me said...

omg! Seriously glad I had stopped drinking my morning shake while reading this! Would have hated for it to be another Snapple moment. (Laughing so hard while drinking snapple doesn't = a good combination. It went through my nose all down my face AND the front of my shirt. In front of my boyfriend at the time. Ah yes. Good times.)

I hate yet to experience the poop all over the place moment with either of my children (knock on wood).

Apparently my twin and I when we were younger had a good time. A friend of my moms was visiting while twin and I were taking our afternoon nap. At some point we woke up from our nap, took our diapers off and smeared poop all over the walls, crib... and we found a way to get our of our cribs and smear it all over my moms trunk from college and much much more. My mom had been having a good time with her friend when she made the comment "Wow the girls have been asleep for awhile now.. we should probably check on them".. I can't imagine opening that door and the stench that greeted her and her friend.

Twin and I had another great moment kinda like this... but with a large jar of vaseline (sp). We made our way into our little baby brother's room and decided to paint everything in there. Toys, him, crib..

I'm sure my mom loved having 4 kids under the age of 3. Personally I'd consider it a death wish :)

ang :o) said...

Sara and A-me-
I'm glad I'm not the only one with great poop stories. You're made me laugh! :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out