Saturday, September 22, 2007

Girls Night!

This is the most special group of gals on the planet! I am so blessed to have in my life three amazing sisters, two incredible mom's and the five most beautiful nieces. It's amazing how they don't even need to know every problem in my life to make me feel better. They bring such joy into my life and I hope each and EVERY one of them knows how much I love and cherish them!
Now, enough mush and onto the details. My mom hosted a Girl's Night Out on Friday night. We started at her place with pizza. :) Any party that starts with pizza is bound to be good. Thanks to my brother Ryan for enduring all the estrogen so we could get great photos! ;) He stayed for pizza as well. He then took my youngest niece, his daughter, with him so her mommy could enjoy the movie, later to come, a little easier. Girl's night just wouldn't have been the same without her there for at least part of it! I was thrilled Ryan was willing to accommodate us.

After he left we played a couple of games with Skittles. 'I Never' was more fun then first game. Torta and Kas won that one! Imagine that since they are the youngest! ;)
As far as Flower, forget the game, she just had a good time eating the candy!

After the game we all went to see Hairspray at the theater.
..................................................................................................................
I LOVED IT! I haven't laughed out loud that much in a theater in a long time. It was so well done and the cast was excellent. I will definitely own this one. Flower was just as amused. As many of you are aware by now, she loves to sing and dance. She ended up standing up in front of me, hanging on the seat in front of her, mimicking all the dance moves she was seeing on screen. I wish I'd have had the camera. It was too stinkin' cute!

It was really a fun night and just what I needed.
I love you ladies like a fat kid loves cake! :0)

For more photos of the night check out Amanda's blog here!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I enjoyed it just as much as you. I loved spending time with all of you! This night and the walk were so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

ang :o) said...

i definitely think it needs to continue as our yearly tradition. i think it's good for all the girls in the family but especially the younger ones to see they are loved and to appreciate the woman bond.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out