Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stained Demise

DEMISE
purple
pure obsession
dangerous game of trust
vulnerable disadvantage
betrayed
~flower
STAINED

sometimes hidden from my view
this stain is always there anew
showing it's ugly face
when i'm losing the race
so destructive and so true.

it seems each time it reappears
it's stronger and creates more tears
i'm not sure how much more
of this i can endure
the pain creates so many fears.

can something that i've loved so much
be such a detriment to touch?
could it be causing
the need for pausing
to create this questioning crutch?

why am i so conflicted?
things just need to be sifted.
i'm sinking quickly
becoming sickly
but somehow don't want things shifted.

this need for adventure will win
filling the inside and my skin
to be my demise
i cannot disguise
that in reality it's sin

some people cut to know their alive
i pick at my lips as i strive
to make it hurt more
then what's at the core
as i wait for the blood to arrive.
~flower

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out