Friday, September 7, 2007

Labor day weekend kicked ass...Day 3

I ended up with a migraine on Sunday which totally blew.(thanks mom for being so kind to pass those on to me!) I'm sure it was from lack of sleep and heat exhaustion.
I didn't miss much though because everyone just chilled and enjoyed the day around camp.

Flower loved the swing and could be found hanging from her tummy quite often.

These three had so much fun together and when one could not find the other, they'd walk around saying, "Where's Flower?","Where's Madison?", "Where's Topher?".



I came out of the bus long enough to do Madison's hair. I put the one side up in a bun to get it out of the way so I could french braid the other side. She doesn't sit well and cries a lot so by the time I got done with one side she was off. Plus my head was hurting more. So she spent the rest of the day with one side in a bun and one side in a braid. I actually really like the little bun! She is the cutest little girl.

I then did Flower's hair. She was soon back to the slide and had a real drama queen moment.
When she went down, it was apparently more slippery then the previous times because she slid right off the edge. Oh, Heaven forbid! Just get up child! She just laid there, doing this obnoxious fake cry. For at least 10 minutes! Long enough for me to walk and get the camera to take a picture of her dramatic little self. And I love that Topher just stands there and stares! He was not impressed. He stood staring as long as she laid there. :)

KG was so kind to treat Flower and I to some ice cream after our much needed nap.


She loved putting her face in front of the fan and letting her hair blow.

Soon after this she hit her head yet again. She was playing with KG on the bed and launched towards the back, smacking her forehead right into the shelf above the bed. There's another goose egg.
The kids were so much fun to be with, even through the time outs! ;)

Thankfully by the end of the night my headache was gone and I was able to play games with the gang and later still, we were able to break in the bus. ;)

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Now does that little wink after the 'breaking in the bus' comment supposed to mean what I think it means?? Or do I just have a dirty mind? :)

ang :o) said...

oh sara never! get your head out of the gutter! bowchickawowwow

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out