Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... So tweasure your wuv.
Today was a very special day for me. Not only was it my first Mother's day, which was lovely, but it was also our seventh anniversary! Once every seven years our anniversary falls on Mother's Day. How lucky am I to have the first one on Mother's Day also be my first official Mother's Day?! The years I've spent with KG have been the best of my life so far! I love him with all my heart. He knows me inside and out. He helps me through tough times and is there to share the fabulous times. He is really the best. I am one lucky gal! I have included a slide show of the scrapbook I made last year of all our wedding photos. That day was absolutely perfect and just how I'd always pictured my wedding...FUN!!! I took photos of the pages. There is a photo of the two-page layout and then a close up of each page. Enjoy. I so look forward to the rest of my forever with you KG. Thanks for being you! :) I love you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you more!

Jen said...

Wow 7 years! How great is that. I love your pictures, you did a great job on your scrapbook. Congrats!

Shannah said...

Happy Anniversary! Seems like not that long ago Kami was telling me about your wedding plans. What song is that with your slide show? So cute!

ang :o) said...

Thanks Jen and Shannah! the song is Leigh Nash-My Idea of Heaven.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out