Monday, May 14, 2007

Princess Lorelai.

I take great pleasure in welcoming my newest niece to the world! Lorelai Amanda Madison was born around 5:00 pm today weighing 7 pounds 11 oz.! She is the most beautiful little baby I have seen so soon after birth. Her skin is so clear and the prettiest shade of pink. She looks like her mommy. Simply Beautiful! Congratulations Ryan and Amanda! You done good!

Here is the proud daddy, my brother, bringing us the good news and then holding his daughter.

The Grandparents are smitten!

Proud Auntie and Uncle!


Flower had so much fun holding her new cousin! Lorelai was so alert and fun to watch!

We didn't stay for too long because we wanted the tired mommy to get some rest. I'm impressed with how happy she looks! I think I'd want to crawl in hole! I love you guys!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Congratulations-what a cutie!

Jen said...

Everyone looks so happy. I wish I could be there! AHHHH. Flower is so sweet with her. How cute!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out