Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Happy Mother's Day! KG and I are blessed to have the best mom's on the planet! They are both so supportive and loving. I love watching them with Flower. I captured some of those special moments from the first three months that Flower has been home. I made a scrapbook for each of our mom's. KG's mom's is first.



This one is my mom's.




I had so much fun tracking their every move with a camera and snapping these fun scenes! I hope all you mom's, mom's to be, and mom's at heart have a wonderful day. Mine has been magical.

2 comments:

sara :) said...

I hope your first Mother's Day was wonderful! And isn't it your anniversary as well? Happy Anniversary (if it isn't then just disregard!!) :)

sara :) said...

p.s. The albums are adorable. What a great gift-I'm sure they're thrilled!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out