Sunday, May 20, 2007

Supporting the Stars

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending my nephews last soccer game of the season and then my nieces dance recital before her summer break. Spencer did great in the game and is much more aggressive then he was last season he played. He is also much faster and I was proud of him. Here is two of his great kicks! He's on the far left in both photos. Check the tongue action! He's done that since he was little and also does that when he draws or is concentrating. So cute.

We then went to the dance recital. Unfortunately I missed Kas' first dance because I made a stop at The Craft Warehouse before but I did see the second one. She was so cute in her pink tutu. I was irritated because I couldn't see her past the man pony tail so it's in most of the photos! Oh well, she's still cute.

Spencer stayed with me after his game because he was spending the night. My mom and dad were going to Lucky 13 for pizza so we all tagged along, including my sister's family and her in-laws. It was such a beautiful day and my fair skin left me with burned arms! After pizza I took Spencer and Flower to Baskin Robbins for a treat. Flower has had her share of ice cream but this was the first time she had her very own ice cream in a cone! I couldn't decide on just one photo so here's several.

After some good licks she made the 'cold' face!

We stayed longer then we anticipated because we were really enjoying ourselves. Flower met the cutest little girl named Precious and they were fast friends. She shared her ice cream and everything. It was a fun crowd.

I also got some sad news from the owners but that is a story for another day. Let's just say Baskin Robbins is on my crap list!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out