Friday, May 11, 2007

It's BAND weather!

I love this time of year. I have always enjoyed watching live bands outdoors. It's always nicer when you're not freezing or sweating to death, making this the perfect time of year. I have been very excited to take Flower knowing how much she loves music and loves to dance. Wednesday I had such an opportunity. We like a band called Crash Four. Two of their members were singing together at a little restaurant called Satchel's.

Little Miss Independent and I walked there and KG joined us after Scouts. There is a stage right in front of the latest Public Art I blogged about. How perfect! Becca and Kelly both sang and played their violin and guitar, respectively. They also had another guy whom I'm not familiar with that sat on a box drum thingy that I've never seen before.

I'm quite interested to find out what it was. He slapped it and his hands were bleeding by the time they were done with the set. Anyhow. We had a lot of fun and Satchel's food is way yummy. If you've never been there, go! We all shared a mini pepperoni/pineapple/olive pizza, a Caesar salad wrap, and a buffalo burger. This was our first time having buffalo and we liked it!
I can hardly wait for the next outdoor concert to roll around!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out