Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bathtub Lounging


Last Wednesday Flower decided she wanted to join me in the tub. I put a swimming suit on and we had a great time! This was a first for us. She loved how full it was! While sitting up we played with her alphabet letters and all her squirt toys. She was fascinated that I could squirt the water all the way to the ceiling! Then she'd giggle every time it would drip onto her head.


We then reclined for a bit. She reclined against the tub the same way I do and KG snapped a photo. If I didn't hold my leg against her feet, she'd slide right under water. She'd get annoyed that my leg was there and push it away and under she'd go. That would get big laughs every time! We also laid on our tummy's and blew bubbles! So fun!


No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out