Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Marco in Utah

We spent lots of quality time with Marco while we were in Utah. When we first stopped by to see him, after our visit with Grandma, he was swimming so KG and Flower joined him. I took lots of photos!


They worked up quite an appetite so Marco spoiled us with an awesome dinner at Rodizio Grill. It was so good! I'm not a huge meat eater and I loved all but two of the meats I ate. Marco and KG stuffed themselves beyond a healthy amount and paid for it later! ;) Flower did really well too! After dinner the boys didn't have much energy for anything but a quiet, calm game of Treasure Island before heading back to my aunts house.
The next day, on Tuesday, we slept in and then, after a chat with my aunt, made a stop to see my cousins place who also recently moved to Utah. We ended up at Marco's again after that. We played on the playground for a bit and then went out to eat with three of his friends. We stayed with him that night as well so there was more swimming after dinner. I got some great photos from the upper deck this time!



We had a really great time with him. He is all Flower talks about so it was nice to see them spend time together.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out