Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is Mom Jensen's birthday. I am so grateful for the mother-in-law I am blessed with! She would do anything for anyone! She has an overflowing love for each one of her boys and maybe even more for their significant others! ;) She also loves her grandkids to no end! Here's to you, mom!

Mom you are a shining star though the world won't know your name.
You have no fancy title like Baroness or Dame.
Mom you really are a star, a mother, mentor and friend.
A Nobel Prize for motherhood is what I'd recommend.
And if we won the lottery we'd share our win with you
and take you on a spending spree each day the whole year through!
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.
But Mom, we think you're wonderful and are so proud of you!
~anonymous

Love,
Ang, KG and Flower :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out