Monday, July 16, 2007

Grandma in Utah


Grandma now lives in Utah which was part of the reason for our visit. We wanted to check out her new digs. Since we had just eaten a big lunch at Winger's, Flower and KG were ready for a nap on Grandma's bed. That gave me a chance to look at lots of photos with Grandma and reminisce. She is really fading quickly now and it's sad so I try to take advantage of any memory that's still there. Her eye site is going the quickest. The best part of looking through the photos was her trying to convince me that one of the photos I was looking at, from their trip in Israel, was her and grandpa on a camel. In fact it was two Arabs! I asked Grandma if she has since bleached her skin. :) It was a really fun visit.
My two favorite photos of the visit were after Flower woke from her nap.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out