Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First swim at the Goodsell's

Last Wednesday KG took Flower to the Goodsell's to swim for the afternoon.. I stayed behind so that I could spend the entire day in my office getting it cleaned up and caught up. It felt really good not to have any interruptions and I got a ton of shit done! KG and Flower had a great time as well and here are some photos.


Unfortunately they don't show them swimming since KG so wisely didn't want to get the camera wet. He did say it was overcast as soon as they got in so the water was a bit cold. Even though her lips were purple and she was shivering, KG had to drag her out! They also stayed for dinner and didn't come home till bedtime. It was a very productive night for my office! :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out