Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am in love with...


On our trip to Utah, I fell in love. When I rounded one corner I new I had to have this lovely little stack of fabrics: ,
and these fabulous pillows:
They came home with us.
We also found the perfect addition for our kitchen to make the most of our small space and the perfect size sofa table. Those items did not make it into the car because we didn't have the room. Hopefully my friend Marco will be coming this way soon and he can bring them over for us. If anyone reading this will happen to come to Boise from that area anytime soon, I would love the favor! :)

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I have never been to Ikea and I'm thinking it's probably a pretty good thing. I love the pillows. Great find.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out