Friday, October 24, 2008

Get your Scentsy on!

My sister is selling Scentsy. I have had one of their warmers for awhile and LOVE it. I am out of the scents though so I am doing a book party. If you are interested in ordering anything let me know by early next week. Go to their web site and take a look. They have so many great warmers to chose from! Go to www.scentsy.com/sandeejohnson and check it out. Or, if you'd prefer to look at the catalog in hand, I have those too. There are tons of scents! I have 22 on my list that I want. If you need to smell them I can bring them over for you to smell. Unless you live out of town and then you'll just have to imagine them. I will mail them to you once they arrive. The thing I like about them is they use a light bulb rather then a flame so they are way more safe. Also the wax, if spilled, will not burn. That's a good thing for kids that like to grab onto everything! :) Sooo, if you are interested, please let me know.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would like a catalog! :) Thank You!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out