Monday, October 27, 2008

Spencer's Birthday Party

Saturday was very busy so I'm going to break it up into two posts. It started early with lack of sleep since KG and I stayed up till after 2:00 am making foody things for the Halloween party on Saturday night. We were up early Saturday to prepare some more. I frosted my cookies in a candy corn fashion. Flower decorated a round one.





Then we were off to clubhouse. Amidst decorating for our party, my nephew Spencer had his birthday party there. They had a great time bobbing for apples, decorating cookies in lieu of having cake, relay races at the school, opening gifts and playing in the hot tub and that disgusting pool. They were quickly daring each other to jump in the dirty, ice cold water because that's what boys do of course. I think they all enjoyed themselves and I'm glad I can give them the option of the clubhouse for a party place.






















Once the party ended we went home for an hour break, naps and a shower before going right back to the clubhouse.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out