Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow the smoke is blowin' early this week.

This weekend was absolutely wonderful and spontaneous! I am currently working on that post. It was so welcomed because I needed to get away from a few things and people.
I just wanted to make a quick note of a few things that have already happened today or are occurring.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Do I have stupid written across my forehead? I just love it when people blow smoke up my ass and just think I have no idea! It's kind of insulting really. Just be honest. It's easier that way.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am hanging off the edge of my seat waiting to hear from my friend Aimee on her custody case. She has been going through hell for about a year now so I can only imagine what she is going through today as she awaits that phone call. Good vibes coming your way my friend.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I did something last week hoping it would be for the better and I would feel better about some stuff. It wasn't and I don't. Dang.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I must be an idiot. Remember last week when I wrote about the GIVEAWAY I'm having? (If you haven't left a comment to win...please do!) I wrote that I went shopping for the goods. Part of the goods were candy. Did I really think I could have that crap in my house for 15 days and NOT eat it?! Now I have to replenish. Damn.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I came back into town last night to hear that one of my friends dad's passed away over the weekend. I grew up in the same ward as this family for 18 years. I have so many friends my age that have lost one or both of their parents! I can't imagine what that's like. I am not ready to lose mine. It sure makes me appreciate that I can still spend time with them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

Colleen said...

so sad about brother luque. my mom is going to go to the funeral. i'm sorry that you are have a tuff day. wish i could do something to cheer you up.

Lynnette said...

Boy, I can't wait to hear some of these details! This is like a teaser! Sorry to here about your friends dad. I could not imagine losing mine!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out