Sunday, October 12, 2008

So last night wasn't busy after all.

Flower had so much fun at Madeline's Birthday party. Here are some photos I stole from Sara's site to prove she was there. ;)
They made Fruit Loop necklaces.
They also made pumpkin magnets.
Happy Birthday Miss Madeline.
She is opening Flower's present.
She is apparently obsessed with penguins so we got her a penguin that included a DVD. Her parents ended up giving her the same thing and she has quite the collection of penguins. The theme of the party was also penguins.
The gals eating the birthday cake.
Flower was thrilled with the little goody bag she was sent home with too.

At 4:00 we went to Topher's Birthday party. I didn't take the camera so here is a photo from the summer of the cute little man.
We were supposed to go to the Corn Maize where total immaturity would ensue as we chased each other, running not walking, through the maze and throwing *gasp* corn and ears of corn at each other. It wasn't meant to be. Goodsell's had her sister's kids and when we figured out that it would cost their family $80 for the fun, it just didn't seem worth it. John, KG and I made a trip to Taco Bell to pick up dinner for the adults and then we played a game of Life. We cut out early because Flower wet her pants, for the third time that day. At grandma's in the morning, at Madeline's party and then at Goodsell's. She had even just gone to the bathroom 10 minutes prior. So frustrating. It's been a tough week for her in that department, not sure what's up. When we got home she went right to bed because she was exhausted. KG and I cuddled up on the sofa until he went to work. We watched Pushing Daisies and I also started another scarf.

This has been Flower for most of the day.
We have just been chillin' all day. She has been watching various movies. Lion King 1 1/2, Pooh's Heffalump Halloween, Chipmunks Halloween Assortment, Cinderella, Chipmunks Halloween Assortment again and now Cinderella again. :) She fell asleep about 12:45 pm and when she woke up an hour later she had a fever. I didn't even know she wasn't feeling well. No wonder she was so content to lay there all morning. :) Guess it was a good thing I skipped out on church. I've been watching Life online and finishing the scarf. I am tickled with how it turned out...just how I pictured. I made a gloves and scarf combo in green. I also made it thinner then the first at 12 stitches across rather then 16. (Nice bed-head huh?. I obviously don't care or I wouldn't have posted it. :))
I have always preferred my fingers being free that way I can do things as normal...like type! :)
Now when you take your gloves off they can't get lost! And it looks fine to use the scarf without using the gloves too. I can hardly wait to make more.
And since we haven't turned our heat on yet this is keeping me toasty warm.
KG has tonight off so I'm looking forward to when he wakes up. I am also making our favorite meat loaf for dinner complete with red potatoes and fresh green beans. YUM!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out