Saturday, October 11, 2008

Since I was too chill to care about processing photos last night...

...here they are.
I like the scarf, even in the light of day. :)
And since I make up my own pattern as I go along, this baby has now spawned ideas for three more. :) Can hardly wait. This time of year is usually the time that I either become obsessed with either crocheting or painting ceramics. The latter is because of Kristen. She got me into that way back in 2000! I had so much fun sitting at her house night after night watching great shows and painting on the card table. :) The past couple of years it's been crocheting. Perhaps this year I'll be in the mood for both.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I was able to sleep in today till 11:00. That was a beautiful thing. Granted I didn't fall asleep till 2:30 am but still. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Especially since it sounds like they didn't get any sleep. :(
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I thought it was kind of ironic that I happened to wear my snow man sweatshirt yesterday.
I still cannot believe we've already had our first snow! Ick.

It is kind of pretty though.


Flower was only home for an hour before we took her to a Birthday Party for Madeline. This is her first friend party where she was dropped off to wreak havoc at someone's party! :) She was very tired and grumpy for the hour that she was here so I felt bad leaving her with an unsuspecting Sara. But now that I'm in the quiet of my home, I'm kind of laughing thinking about Sara pulling her hair out as she deals with that many 3 and 4 years olds. *insert evil laugh here* :)
Since I was there I dropped off my swap loot to my partner. Obviously, I had Sara. So if you entered the giveaway, this is what you have to look forward to. Or dread if you thinks it's lame. And in that case feel free to remove your name from the list and don't ever talk to me again. :)
This bottle is my favorite part.

I also really like the bin and came this close *holding up index finger and thumb to show an inch* to shoving all the loot into a grocery sack so I could keep it. :)

We have a busy evening ahead with another birthday party and plenty of immaturity to go around and I'm looking forward to it very much. Stay tuned.
Happy Saturday to you and you and you.

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I am just about to sing your praises on my blog--so far everyone is super jealous of my kick-ass swap stuff! It more than makes up having to put up with Flower today.....

so kidding--she was really good and they all had a great time!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out