Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey EVERYGUYS!

That's how Flower says, "Hey everybody!"

There have been some fun things and funny moments I wanted to remember from this week.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I did another fun hairstyle in Flower's hair on Tuesday.




She just loves her little dress from RaeAunne.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
On Wednesday we scooted on over to K's house with her duvet cover. I love the way it brightens the room and adds some new life. We joked that it takes their room from country to snobby! Quite fitting. ;) I won an auction for the bed skirt too. I can hardly wait to see it completed. Just need to find the pillows. It's going to be such a refreshing change.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sara and Madeline made a surprise visit the other day with an invitation for Flower to Madeline's birthday party. This is officially Flower's first invitation for a friend party! It was fun to see them and Flower went *slightly* crazy. Oy.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I still constantly have dreams/terrors/whatever you want to call them. KG deals with them whenever he has the night off. One night last week I saw the usual huge spider crawling out of the corner of the ceiling and when he told me it wasn't there, I said, "oh yeah it's one of those twig things that you get at the craft store", and went back to sleep. What? It's like if I change what it is maybe he'll finally believe me. :) I didn't remember that one until the afternoon of the next day and then had to ask him to make sure it was true. Well, the other night he was at work, and I had my first one in a long time that I 'woke up' in another room. I usually don't leave the bed. This is also a new variety! I was dreaming that Flower and three other little babies/girls were asleep in my bed with me. They all had on white dresses. I woke up at one point and the three babies weren't there. I looked over to see them playing on the floor by our chair and figured that was fine and went back to sleep. An hour later I woke again and they were no longer there and I got nervous. I got up and looked for them. I looked behind the chair, in our closet, in both bathrooms including the showers, and in Flower's room. When I saw Flower asleep in her bed something clicked in me because in my 'dream' she was in my bed, but I still didn't snap out of it. I then looked in the living room and then finally when I walked into the kitchen, I 'came to' and realized there were no babies in white dresses in my house! Isn't that crazy?! It feels so real when it's happening. But it's never until the next day that I fully realize what happened. So weird. Hey, I'll take that one any day over the spiders and creatures!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Last night I played a pogo game online with my friend Kristen. It was so fun to chat and play. It reminded me so much of when my cousin Keri first moved to Northern Idaho and we missed them terribly. KG and I would get on with her and Brian and play all kinds of games. We also had fun causing 'trouble' by playing games with other players. We'd create totally fake identities and tag team them making them think they were going to get something out of us and then we'd slam them down. Naughty things. Oh man that was so fun! I sure miss them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
KG's not feeling well tonight. He put his symptoms into the Web MD web site. It said he either has an abscess tooth or ANOREXIA!!! How the hell are they even related?! I cannot stop laughing! Oh my.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
My sister-in-law took this photo at our girl's night last weekend. It really made me laugh. I loved being flanked by my ladies! But let's take a closer look. We'll start with my sister on the left. She looks less then thrilled to be there. Then Lo, sitting on the floor in front of me, looks mentally challenged. I'm sporting more chins then a Chinese phone book. Kas, sitting next to me, looks as though she thinks she's too cool to be in the photo. Oh she is so wrong! I do love her cute little curled up toes. ;) And Kris, well she knows I'm the bomb and she wants me. :) Great photo! I love it!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Flower likes looking through cd's.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And finally, just now as I am writing this my good friend R texts me and tells me she was in a serious car accident last night. She should not have walked away and she did! She is incredibly lucky! She was t-boned by someone that was speeding. If her daughter had been in the passenger seat, she would have been killed. So scary. Her car is completely totaled! She just cannot catch a break lately. It breaks my heart. I am just grateful she is ok!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bowchickawowow. It's Friday!
Peace out yo!

3 comments:

sara :) said...

Um, I hate to break the bad news to KG but I'm pretty sure it's not anorexia....

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Chris has night terrors too. It's pretty crazy some of the things he "sees" in them...if he remembers at all when I ask about them. Good luck!

Lynnette said...

What a cute recap of the week. You can write in your blog so much better than I can. The funny thing is, I love to write! I love what you have been doing with flowers hair. They are all so cute!have a great weekend!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out