Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September Glad List

I am so happy today. Lots of good things happened today so there is no better time to write my glad list for September.
Here are the simple things that made me glad!
  1. The family cabin
  2. my new flat iron
  3. preschool
  4. Table Rock
  5. Torta's soccer
  6. Meridian Speedway races
  7. friends to take care of me when Crush tried to kill me
  8. KG taking care of me
  9. laughing with Kristen
  10. Amanda and Starfish
  11. Lo's Volleyball
  12. All new episodes of my favorite shows!!!
  13. Moon Festival
  14. lunch with Brenda and Kris
  15. spending time with Grandma Madison, Aunt Caroline and cousin Dani
  16. Marco and Stephanie's wedding
  17. Stephen's hugs!
  18. getting creative with Flower's hair
  19. Scholastic Book club orders
  20. apples from Brenda
  21. thoughtful blogger comments
  22. volunteering at preschool
  23. girl's night!
  24. Jenna's Bridal shower
  25. Marco and Stephanie's Reception
  26. bon fire at Morley's
  27. totally unexpected texts from friends at just the right time...thanks RaeAnne and Aimee!
  28. the cannery
  29. excepting my faults...because they make me appreciate my strengths of which I have many.
  30. honesty with a friend and myself...even when it's difficult.
Here's to a happy October!!!

1 comment:

KG said...

Crush didnt try to kill you, she was just trying to give you a big squeeze. =)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out