Friday, October 24, 2008

Sneak peak of the Berg's

I did family photos for the Berg's. Here are a few of my favorites.
She is such a pretty little thing.

I LOVE THIS ONE! Her chubby cheeks are so cute! (R's cheeks not MK's) But hers are cute too. :)

I think this one's my favorite. It makes me smile.

Little Miss R was not a happy camper for a lot of the time so I'm actually quite impressed with how many great ones I got of her! Actually, as long as she was able to roam free she was happy! :)



Dang I wish this wasn't overexposed because I love the setting and her expression.
I hope there's a few that they can use. We were a bit nervous but I'm happy with several.

4 comments:

MKB said...

Thanks for doing them especially on short notice. I LOVE THEMs

Kami said...

So...Ang are you planning on a trip anytime soon to Moscow or Pullman to visit your cousins :) I would love for you to take pics of my kids and/or family! If not that's okay I will just have to do with Sears :)

Also, for some reason my comment didn't show up on the one with Flower and the butterfly bow..I was going to ask you if I could use one of your pics for my butterfly bows on etsy..thanks

Audie said...

I love this pictures. Especially the first one! So CUTE!!!

Lynnette said...

Ang, I love the one you love! It says so much and I don't even know them. You are coming so far with your photo's, I am jealous.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out