Friday, July 9, 2010

rad little fishies

on friday the girls went swimming with carol while i worked. it was so nice! and the girls are doing so well in the pool. flower is becoming so confident. she can now swim a good distance with her head under the water. she can go from one end of the pool to the other with ease. river now jumps in all by herself, goes under the water, bobs back up and swims to the side! i'm amazed. i think that's pretty awesome for 19 months old. she swam half the length of the pool! it was a proud mommy day with both girls.








this video makes me smile so big!

i'm so grateful for tenants that love my girls and beg to take them swimming while i work. it's a huge help to me!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out