Sunday, November 25, 2007

Combing Daddy's hair

I love sweet moments with Flower like these, where she is combing KG's hair. She was taking great care to be soft and she was so proud of the style she gave him. I love it when she combs my hair, rubs my face, whispers things in my ear, rubs my back, and squeezes my shoulders. She has such a sweet nature. I especially love it when I see them in moments like these. It is such a bonding thing. The other day she was scratching KG's back and noticed a box of tissues sitting next to her. She pulled one out of the box and proceeded to 'clean' daddies back with a soft tissue. She was so proud and he had the cutest smile. Ah, the little things!


No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out