Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Madison Family Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family tonight. My parents hosted it at their home. When we arrived, my younger brother's family was already there and my sister's family showed up shortly after we did. We missed my older brothers family who was in Vegas with their other family. As soon as we got there, Flower went right for the rocking horse! We got some cute photos of Flower and her cousins. I especially love the one of Kas and Lorelai. So sweet!


Here is a photo of my mom's beautiful table and the beginnings of the wonderful feast! Check out the pretty flowers my dad gave her for her Birthday. :)

After we finished our yummy meal we celebrated my mom's and Ryan's birthdays. We then got to the most important part...game playing! We started with Last Word. Ryan stomped us! We then attempted a game of Hubbub but decided to have dessert and then opted to play Bubble Brain instead. I love this photo of princess Lorelai with her little tiara! :)


We had a really fun time and I'm very thankful for my family!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So you probably just hate it when I do this. :) But will you put your pictures on a CD for me? It just seems like you take a lot of cute pictures of things that I miss! Last night was fun. I really liked that bubble brain game.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out