Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Goober!

Today is my baby brothers 29th birthday! He's the one on the left. I am so proud of the man he has become! He is a wonderful husband, from what I can see anyway, and he became a father earlier this year, for the first time, to the most beautiful little girl! He is an amazing father and she is one lucky little gal! He has had his challenges in life and has come through them a stronger more compassionate person! Happy Birthday Ryan! You're my favorite little brother! ;)

Just a few of my favorite memories in honor of him:

We shared a room from when I was 6 to 16 years old. Some people thought it was strange or would ask if it was awkward to share with a boy but I wouldn't have changed a thing!(although I could have lived without the art work on his side of the dresser! he he) It made us so close and he knew all my secrets. I loved listening to the radio each night while in bed chatting about our day.

He is the first one that new of the pain I felt when my Grandpa Campbell died when I was 12. I always hid my feelings. We cried together. That Whitney Houston song that reminded us of our Grandparents relationship, "Didn't we Almost Have it All" still makes me cry and I think of you, Ryan!

Remember when we lived together off of 29th and we'd stay up watching Will & Grace and piss off the neighbor because we'd laugh so loud? :) The episode that comes to mind is the one wear Grace is wearing the cow looking sweater. :-D

You were with me when you saw the man wearing my dress that had been stolen. You chased him down and we beat down his door and turned over every corner of his apartment to find my things! :)

You were the best 'sneak-out' partner! Wow the memories are never ending with that! Been in the ditch on Cloverdale lately? How 'bout the home foundation in Combes Park 4? Perhaps we need to replay? ;)

Remember the all-out water fight we had INSIDE mom and dad's house, when they were out of town, with all our hoodlum friends?! And even better...Remember Sandee screaming at us for it?! Good times.

You do the best imitation of "I love to Laugh" than anyone I know!

Thanks for all the fun memories bro! I love you!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out