Friday, November 23, 2007

Hidden Treasures

I'm not sure when or where we acquired this nifty little tool but it rocks. KG gave me an exercise ball for my birthday and it's been sitting half inflated since because we didn't have the means to blow it up(and weren't exactly making a huge effort). Well, we haven't had heat yet this winter and I just got around to putting in a work order since it's now getting a bit cold. We had to clena out the AC closet so the unit could be removed and yada yada. Wow, I had no idea that much stuff would fit in that small space. But among the forgot was this great find! It has three different attachments that are so smartly attached directly to the hose so there no way to loose them! I had the ball blown up in under a minute! Another closet find was a stereo. Flower is so excited to have that in her room. We also discovered all our wrapping paper from last Christmas. The closet is very organized now. Yay for the heater not working!




p.s.-I also found $40 in a brief case I used to use for work in that closet! I haven't used it in over a year. It's fun to have a bad memory sometimes! :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out