Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fun with color

Monday night I stayed up way to late having fun with my hair. Actually I did KG first. It's a gorgeous shade of purple that I don't have photos of...bad wife!
with mine I got a bit creative. I didn't the front or bangs, and the under neath hair black. I think did the top red. Then I did the tips of the red part black. It makes it look as the red layers are just shorter but in fact they are the same length as the black they just have black ends. I love the way the red sort of fades into the black at different lengths throughout. I quite like the new do! I almost feel guilty doing it myself but man did I save money! I have also continued to shave it almost all the way up the back and am loving the results!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I like it. It looks really good! I can't wait to KG's Hair!

sara :) said...

Love it! You did a great job by yourself. :)

A-me said...

LOVE!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out