Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Walk in the Hills

I wanted to get Flower out of the house before lunch and her nap so we went for a walk in the foothills. Of course I had to turn it into a photo shoot! :)


It was a really beautiful day.


We stopped for a break and had hot cocoa and popcorn and enjoyed the view.

A photo shoot wouldn't be complete without the 'self portrait'

When we first started our walk, Flower had to have my hand the entire time and was a bit nervous. By the time we were on our way back she was little miss independent and really enjoying herself.

She found the only purple flower in the hills! She brought her little bucket to house treasures that she found such as rocks, flowers and leaves.

I love the accent of her red sweater against the black and white. She then insisted on one with her blue shoes!
I know it's hard to see in the small photo but I thought the flag being accented looked so neat!
We stopped at the Sturgill's to swing for a half hour before going home for lunch and then she was fast asleep!
I too felt the benefits of getting some fresh air during the day!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Love the pics. You guys always do such fun things together.

Jen said...

She is so cute. I love those big sunglasses.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out