Saturday, November 24, 2007

Free shopping spree...

...in my storage room! I went in search of my apple/corer/peeler/slicer to make my Thanksgiving dessert. I didn't find it, but I did stumble upon a suit case that I filled with clothes when we got home from China. They were all size 2T and 3T and when we got home she was still in 18-24 months. I put them in a suit case to make more room in her dresser for the sizes that fit her and forgot all about them! She is just now in size 2T and 3T so this is perfect! About half the suit case was brand new clothes and about half were hand-me-downs from my sis. Oh and it turns out that the a/p/c/s was upstairs in one of my cupboards all along. Glad I forgot I'd brought it up previously! Doesn't she look cute in her 'new' outfit! :) (she posed herself like that by the way...little poser) Yay for more discoveries of hidden treasures! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute picture, I like how she posed. You are having amazing luck finding stuff! I must be feeling the vibe because I just found $20 under my bed yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how one can forget an entire pile of stuff like that! When we left for Disney last month, the suitcase we used was still full of all the stuff from the last trip. I ahve NO IDEA how I went so long without unpacking it!!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out